Eric Wright Group
As private sector partner, and 60% shareholder, Eric Wright Group’s ethos and values are aligned to those of the public and third sector.
The Eric Wright Group is 100% owned by the Eric Wright Charitable Trust. The Trust works with a broad range of charities, primarily in the North West of England, with particular emphasis on Health and Carers’ Support, Education and Training, Young Persons’ Wellbeing and Elderly Services.
The ownership of The Eric Wright Group by The Trust has created a unique long-term partnership between the commercial and charitable arms that enables the entire organisation to function as a social enterprise.
Through the Eric Wright Group, One Partnership has direct access to the skills and services of the wider Group including property development, construction, facilities management and civil engineering.
Community Health Partnerships (CHP) are 100% owned by the Department of Health. They provide a high quality and valued service to commissioners and local partners across England, with the aim of delivering savings, increasing service integration and driving optimal use of the primary and community health estate.
- Bolton Clinicial Commissioning Group
- Heywood, Middleton and Rochdale CCG
- Blackburn with Darwen CCG
- East Lancashire CCG
- Wigan Borough CCG
- Bolton NHS Foundation Trust
- Pennine Acute Hospitals NHS Trust
- Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust
- Greater Manchester West Mental Health NHS Foundation Trust
- North West Ambulance Services
- East Lancashire Hospitals NHS Trust
- North West Boroughs FT
- Other health partners within the geographical area (i.e. Merseycare NHS FT, Wrightington, Wigan and Leigh NHS FT etc.)